Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

3 DIY Tutorials for the First Day of Spring!

It's finally the first day of Spring! I feel like I've been waiting for this day since the first day of Winter ;) It is during Spring that I love crafting, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So to encourage the scratch to that impending DIY crafting itch for all fellow crafting enthusiasts, I wanted to remind you that I have 3 new Spring tutorials on my blog! Please share with your family & friends, and please send me any of your recreations! 

To those few individuals who have reached out & shown your support - whether it's a 'like', re-share, +1, or a comment - it truly encourages me & lifts me up. I have felt more support from strangers in different parts of the world than anyone else & I just want to say how thankful I am :) This venture is a big, surprising endeavor for me & I hope to see it grow more and more. After years of feeling lost and so unhappy, God has finally guided me to a point in my life where I am starting to do things solely based on how much joy it brings me - It is a blessing & something I never take for granted. Okay, enough with the emotional stuff ;) Here are the links to get your Spring crafting on!


xx,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment